Dementia is a chronic syndrome that gradually develops over the years in which the cognitive function of the nerve system deteriorates beyond the aging nature. When the cognitive function is not working properly, it will affect our abilities to think, memorize, self-manage, focus, and solve problems. Dementia is caused by damage in brain cells and results from a range of brain diseases, for example, Alzheimer’s disease, and stroke. While dementia is more common as people grow older, it is not a normal stage of aging.
- Losing track of time.
- Memory loss.
- Getting lost in familiar places.
- Having difficulties in communication.
- Having difficulty recognizing relatives and friends.
- Needing assistance in self-care.
- Having difficulty walking.
Benefits of this frequency video:
- Reducing overall tiredness.
- Reducing symptoms of disorientation.
- Maintaining a stable mental state.
We suggest listening to this at least 2-3 times a day to see a possible effect. And it depends on your needs and personal situation to choose the volume level. We recommend maintaining a moderate volume at a comfortable level to prevent any hearing injury. Make sure you have enough lemon water or pure water to flush the die-offs from your body.