A bladder infection is most often caused by a bacterial infection within the bladder. An infection can occur when bacteria enter through the urethra and move into the bladder, like E. coli. Most cases of bladder infections are acute, and others might be chronic. A bladder infection is also the most common type of urinary tract infection (UTI).
People with bladder infections make countless trips to the bathroom. And you need to take more time and effort to finish your pee. You feel burning or stinging every time you pee.
- This frequency video may help:
- Relieve pains or burns when urinating.
- Reduce cloudy or bloody urine.
- Decrease the frequency of urinating.
- Get rid of foul-smelling urine.
- Reduce the frequent sensation of having to urinate, also called “urgency”.
- Reduce the cramping or pressure in your lower abdomen or lower back.
Welcome to listen to this frequency and share it with your friends and family.
We suggest listening to this at least 2-3 times a day to see a possible effect. And it depends on your needs and personal situation to choose the volume level. We recommend maintaining a moderate volume at a comfortable level to prevent any hearing injury. Make sure you have enough lemon water or pure water to flush the die-offs from your body.